The 50 Female Founders – Detroit nomination process:
1. Get Nominated – Nominate Yourself or Another Female Founder
Entrepreneurs must be nominated by April 26th, 2019 11:59pm. You can nominate more than one candidate, using separate forms. Nominees must meet all eligibility criteria below:
- She must be based in Michigan, United States.
- She must be active in a business registered as a sole proprietorship, corporation or non-profit.
- She must own at least 50% of the company.
2. Selected Nominees will be selected on April 29th, 2019 and April 30th, 2019 via email.
- Please ensure correct email address of nominee is submitted in application.
- All selected nominees will be notified via email (only). It will be helpful (but not required) to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book and do not “opt out” of any communication sent from this address or you may not receive important information about your nominee application, including notification if you or your nominee is selected.
3. Selected Nominees will have until May 3rd, 2019 to confirm attendance with $50 registration fee.
- If a selected nominee has not registered by May 3rd, 2019, she will forfeit her nomination.
- Registration fees may be paid by the nominator or nominee and go towards Femology, Inc. to continually execute high level experiences for female entrepreneurs.
4. All selected Nominees must be available on May 19th for the official campaign.
- The campaign will consist of a photoshoot and networking event with all 50 Female Founders selected.